General Staffing Services offers is the perfect place for anyone who is between jobs! They hire employees and help find them a good job in one of the staffing agency’s many client companies. If you are worried about something that fits your expertise, don’t. They offer a number opportunities, you just have to apply for the positions that are compatible with your skills, preferences and qualifications.
To help you, we have outlined a few of the jobs that a temp agency like General Staffing Services offer.
Working in a warehouse entails unpacking, arranging and organizing materials. As well as packing, preparing and loading those goods that are to be sent to buyers onto the transport.
You’ll have to be vigilant as you will need to keep an eye out for damaged goods and remember to report any broken items before they are dispatched. You’ll also have to carefully mark and label the stock.
To work in a warehouse, you need to:
* be at least eighteen years of age.
* have to have experience in general labor.
* Be willing to learn new things; you’ll have to learn to operate a forklift efficiently.
* Be capable of doing physical labour.
* Be willing to give the time; as warehouse hours are usually quite long.
It’s not difficult, especially if get the job through a temp agency like General Staffing Services. But you’ll need to show commitment and have a high level of responsibility, especially if you’d like to turn this temporary staffing agency job into a long term position!
If manual labor isn’t right for you, you should consider becoming a personal assistant. Although the job requires long hours, it is far less physically challenging.
As a personal assistant, you will have to perform a variety of different tasks. Your employer will expect you to keep on top of their schedule, so you need to have good organisational skills, as you will probably have to plan meetings, travel plans, and billings.
To be a personal assistant you will need to:
* have good people skills, as you will have to communicate with many of your co workers on the job.
* have good computer skills as most of your work will involve using some kind of electronic device.
* Be willing to follow instruction.
* Show an ability to adapt to situations and learn new skills quickly.
There are a variety of personal assistant positions, including:
* A Sales Administrative Assistant
* An Administrative Assistant
* A Data Entry Specialist
* A Executive Assistant
* A Receptionist
* A Senior Executive Assistant
The one that you apply for will depend on your qualifications and expertise! So, be sure to check the requirements for each position carefully when applying for a personal assistant job at a staffing agency.
As an accountant, you’ll be asked to provide financial advice to your clients. These clients can be individual partners or a large company.
To be a successful accountant, you will need to;
* Be organised as you’ll have to meet stringent deadlines.
* Have the qualifications that are necessary for applying as an accountant.
* Be precise and accurate.
* Pay attention to detail.
* Have a sense of accountability
* Display an ability to work with others.
Remember, you’ll be dealing with money and that isn’t a small thing. There can’t be any misplaced zero’s! It’ll make a big difference to the company’s accounts.
In the end. the ‘best job for you’ is the one that you have the skills for. Finding a job is not as hard as it seems. A temp agency like General Staffing Services will be happy to hire you, if you are able to meet their requirements. So, be realistic and don’t pad your CV out!